Park Green Club Est. 1771: Old Boys' Club Est. 1910: Amalgamated 1985


The origins of the Park Green Club lie in 1771 when a group of influential people formed "The Macclesfield (Subscription) Library" and the OBC was formed in 1910 under the title of "The Macclesfield Old Boys' Social Club". The Club is well appointed providing a convivial place for members' social events ranging from snooker competitions to black tie dinners. 


Dining hall Snooker table Club Garden 

Enquiries

Please use our Contact Us form

Food H1